Thursday, September 1, 2011

I learned something new about the GYPSY.. and sharing it with you..

Joy from Joys Life responded to a question I had on facebook under Cricut gypsy..   I NEVER knew about that lil gold linkage under the height / width buttons..   SO I encourage you, IF you did not know it either to check out her video.     She has an awesome blog as well!!    THANK YOU JOY!!!!  ((((Hugs))))

Joy Joyslife Hey Doris, this video might help you: http://joyslife.com/how-to-use-the-resize-buttons-%E2%80%93-3-in-gypsy-series .
joyslife.com
Have you been wondering how to use the “Width” and “Height” buttons on your Gyps...
 
Doris

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link! I'll have to go take a peek!

    Thanks, my friend, for dropping over to visit!!! Was so glad to see you and thanks too for taking the time to leave a comment!!!

    Don't forget I'll be announcing the winner of my paper pack on Sunday for McVic birthday hop, and I'll also have another RAK giveaway!

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete