Tuesday, October 25, 2011

look what has come to derby..... A MUST LOOK

I am copying this for my friend Michelle, from my e-mail.... so please if you know anyone - please let them know about this great e-mail you are receiving!!

Hello Crafters!

I hope everything is going well for you, and that you're healthy and enjoying this beautiful fall weather!!

I wanted to let you know about a few items that I didn't used to have, but now I do!  These are all brand-new items, at prices that are better than Black Friday!!  So, if you're thinking ahead for Christmas, they'd make wonderful gifts for mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, or even yourself!  ;-)

I have the Cricut cake machine, expression size ~ $80 without a cartridge, or $100 with a Cake Basics cartridge. 

I also have the "baby" cricut cake machine (the size of a personal or create) for $55 without a cartridge, $75 with the Cake Basics. 
I have a good selection of cartridges that were designed for the cake machines, all for $20 each!  These machines would be great for anyone that enjoys decorating cakes, cupcakes, etc., either professionally, or just for enjoyment!!  :-)

The 12" laminator bundle is a great little laminating machine
!  It also has the option of binding the YourStory books by "melting" a glue strip in the binder!  The "bundle" includes the machine, a heavy-duty paper trimmer with 4 different blades, 5 YourStory albums (12x12", (2) 8.5x11", 8x8", and 4x6") and 24 laminating pouches!  This entire bundle for $40!!  :-)

And, cricut gypsies - brand new in a sealed box ~ $80.  This includes 2 exclusive cartridges - gypsy font and gypsy wanderings, a USB cable, AC adaptor, gypsy slip cover, and cartridge validation code.  Additionally, I have gypsy auto-chargers for $5.

I have a fairly good size stock of all of these, so if you know anyone that may have an interest, please pass the word along; feel free to give them my email address, too!  I probably won't be ordering any more of these for a long time (they take a lot of space!), so it will be first-come, first serve.

I have a website now if you'd like to take a peek at any other items available............ 

Michelle BLOG page   (click on this site please)
Thank-you so much!
Micki
788-6235

No comments:

Post a Comment