Sunday, February 20, 2011

sharing a few birthday decorations using the cricut cartridges

Rock Princess Cricut cartridge used.. Close to my heart heavenly blue, cocoa and white card-stock and ink were used.   Page to Fit on my Cricut expressions was 11inches.   I planned the letters for happy birthday and Kiana on my Gypsy using the Rock Princess cartridge as well. Inside the letters of p,a,r, etc.. you get an extra cut out of an heart. (great for future use)  I made a template of the banner on my gypsy at 11inches and fit the letters so they fit nicely.   On the Cricut Rock princess overlay..  I picked #30.  Kiana wanted the peace Sign for her birthday.

oops... I had an extra piece covering the "a".. sorry :)

#9 kiana birthday age

graphically speaking cartridge.  I put this on my gypsy and slanted it on the 12x12 screen to get the most of the size to hang up on the wall.   I then took my Smooches and my stickles and a few of the close to my heart markers and went on a decorating bin of various colors....  This was fun!!   I used the cocoa and heavenly blue card stock from Close to My heart for the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment