Monday, March 21, 2011

flower Soft... have you heard of these yet??

I was at Frozen in Time (maize rd) on saturday browsing around and saw these awesome cards that had a 3d effect....  I was in Awe and also broke...  so...  I just asked a lot of questions and drooled a bit over the awesome colors.  (can you imagine that huh??  lol)

well... the flower soft is also the name of the company.  It is a "flock" style look.  There is a glue that you put on the area of interest and you put this 'flower soft' stuff on it and it gives it an awesome awesome look!!  

They had as an example a tree (autum look) and used colors of fall on these branches.  it was AWESOME...

let me know if you have used it or will try it..  :)  curious....   I someday hope to have these lil containers....

Have a fantastic 1st day of Spring tomorrow!

Doris 
pss.....  check out Cricut.com for the cool AWESOME new cartridges.  that I WANT... NEED... (ya know how that goes...)

2 comments:

  1. Do You have any pics of this idea? Thanks for joining my blog page! I also live in KS - Fort Scott - in SE part of Kansas! Glad to have you as a friend!
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog. I have used the flower soft at a make and take and loved it too. It's actually on my shopping list for the Scrapbook Expo I'm going to this Saturday. It's so cool!

    ReplyDelete