Thursday, March 3, 2011

When life hands you lemons.. card by Doris

*.Cherry Limeade Cricut lite cartridge for the cup was cut at 3.25w & 3.50h.** Ctmh ink colors are kiwi & sunny yellow. ctmh cardstock is citrus leaf & sunny yellow.   The paper on the cup is from my big ol' stack of misc papers collected over time. ** I gently used sand paper from ctmh over the lemon frame. **The lemon background was embossed using the provo craft cricut embossing folders "preserve".  the little lemon was a copy of the embossed folder and just cut out.  It is painted using the Sundance color from Smooch. ** I popped up the lemon using a pop dot from Mini pop dots from all night media.  **  I used the Herringbone embossing folder from PC to emboss the straw.  ** The saying is a cute one from my hubby and a font called Alan set at 18in.
I hope you like this card.  It was fun creating for our card swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment