Sunday, November 28, 2010

Swarm is less than a week away... oohhh... can't wait! Info too!

I trust everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving with family and friends. AND then.... made it through Black Friday shopping... I for the first time went shopping (I worked for walmart for 15yrs and worked every black Friday) had very little money BUT we had fun. My friend Tiffany dragged... me out. well... Caffeine was my friend :0 LOL from 10:45pm to 6:45am.  OMG!! Was I tired!  I got my shopping done! Anyone get the new pretty expression or cartridges from Walmart??  The new Cricut lites are adorable!!  I got Inspired heart (religious based) and Jolly Holidays. I do believe will become my new fav...  and you???  ps... these are my Christmas presents  lol

SO.. We have less than a week and we get to play...  YEAH!!  Have you started gathering your Christmas goodies? got enough tape? stickers? stamps? ribbon? paper?.. would be good  (lol)  are you making your base card or purchasing the preplanned ones with envelopes?  me.. both!   (SEE..previous post for more ideas)

TIME:  Friday I will be there at 5pm  and 8ish on Saturday... My time to get it done...    so join me at any time...


I've started looking at my Christmas paper and getting ideas for what design I want to use.  So many cuts.. so little time.  LOL   Just look through your cartridges and start cutting a little at a time and putting them aside so you have a good head start.  (just a thought)  look at the library on cricut.com and see what other cuts you like that "we" might have for you to use. OR look at the blogs for ideas.


Know anyone who would like to come and play with us??

DON'T forget... we are having our 1st swap of Christmas cards.  card for card...  Hope you will join us.  make 12. Write down what you used, please, for me as I will be posting them on the site...

PICTURES... Saturday at 2pm.  Asking my hubby to come in and take a pic.  Bring your camera if you want pics too. I will bring my Santa hat in if you will too...

BRING Christmas music if you have favorites... (if you have a multi disc changer.. can you bring it please). snack to share. We have a refrigerator to store your lunch... drinks, extension cord, and come dressed to get in the spirit of this great time of year!   ooohhh... I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment